Each and every one of us have their own little favourite thing to do, something which we always look forward to. For a number of years, for me such thing is a Sunday morning “royal” breakfast. It is not just a regular meal, it is rather a time-spending when you can slow down and relax, prepare something amazing and share it with your family and friends.
And today’s the star of the table is this beautiful mushroom&zucchini omelette. Elegant and easy-to-make, it will make a great entrance for any lavish breakfast table.
You would need:
- 8 eggs
- 300 g of zucchini, cubed
- 150 g of button mushrooms, sliced
- 50 g of parmigiana cheese, grated
- 150 g of mozzarella or feta cheese, sliced
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- Some salt and pepper (to taste)
- Some olive oil
- Start off with slicing zucchini into a small cubes, chopping the onions and mushrooms
- Heat the oil in non stick pan, add the vegetables and cook until they are soft and start turning golden. Season with salt and pepper to your taste.
- In a large bowl, combine the beaten eggs and parmigiana cheese.
- Pre-heat oven to 180C and prepare the baking pan. After pour in half of the egg mix, add the veggies and cover them completely with the rest of the egg mix.
- Toss some mozzarella or feta cheese on top and bake for about 30 minutes. Serve with green salad. Bon app!
And what are your cozy secret things to do?