You might say that warm avocado might seem like a bad idea, however, I think, it is worth to try at least once. You might be surprised, but beautiful creamy avocado and baked egg remarkably go well together. It’s fast&easy to make and surely is a good option to start your day with.
Preparation + cooking time: ~15 min/ Serves 2
We would need:
- 2 medium sized avocados
- 4 free-range eggs
- fine sea salt & black pepper
- Preheat the oven, Gas mark 4/350 °F/ 180 °C.
- Halve the avocados and remove the pit, scoop a little extra of the flesh out in order to fit in the egg.
- Crack an egg into the avocado half and season to your taste.
- Bake roughly for 15 min, or until the white is opaque and the yolk is done to your liking.
- Serve with a diced tomatoes, sauces, and a few toasts.